If you have never worked with JS based scraping languages, please don't apply.
I've created a form which needs to fill by data from login required sites. So that, I need a PhantomJS browser to login some sites and get spesific screenshots from there & upload this form. Also this script, should download some Excel files and get average of some numbers on there. If you have enough talent to write some script like this, please apply to this work!
If you don't have more than 100 hours experience in PhantomJS, it would be hard for you. Please apply this work with starting work "pineapple" to proof that you read all the post.
You can see all details in here: [url removed, login to view]
Please apply to this job if you able to complete in 7 days. If you've read post & watched video please apply by answering these questions:
If you don't answer questions we will not consider your application.
1) Did you watch the video? Can you please proof that you've watch the video by explaining what you understand? It is not a simple project and please apply this if you have enough experience. Detailed video brief link: [url removed, login to view]
2) Is it possible in your code to get login information from external text files? Because they are changable in weeks and I need to update them.
3) Can you get a screenshot with spesific mouse position? We need to get some data in interactive graphs. Please see SearchMetrics graph on the video.
4) Will you able to push all data saved & fetched to a standard form which include ordinary text inputs & file upload opitons for images? Like we do in the video. It is serious project.
5) Can you start this code on the web without a remote desktop supported by browser plugins at Windows? I want to fill required information by the form on the web, then PhantomJS start to work? (for cross-platform & mobility)