Photo album creation.
Please see: [url removed, login to view]
I need a photo album similar to the above link.
The following describes the way I would like this photo album to work as well as a few additional features (not found in the above example) we require:
From the main page ([url removed, login to view])
- Easily editable code that links various individual sections of photo album;
- Each album will be located in its own folder but driven by one java and/or php program;
- The photo album may handle unlimited photos and folders.
If there must be a limit to the number of photos per folder, please indicate. Acceptable limits can be 200 or more per album/folder;
From example album page ([url removed, login to view])
- Thumbnails are automatically generated;
- Simple one line captions may be displayed under each thumbnail
The captions would in as text files with the same name as picture.
Example: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] (this text file could contain a one line caption).
Alternatively, one file in the same folder could hold all the captions. Which ever is easiest to implement.
- Another feature we require is when one clicks on a thumbnail (to bring up full size photo), there should be
the following additional features: full navigation buttons (back one picture unless at the first photo, forward
one picture unless at the last photo), back to thumbnails, and finally display the nightclub’s
(hyperlinked to homepage) logo under each picture;
- Captions for each photo are also displayed under each full sized photo (larger bold text);
- Optionally resize large photos to 640x480 and have a zoom button to resize to full view (nice to have but not necessary).
This photo album will be operated by a complete novice who doesn’t know much more than how to FTP photos to specific folders on his website. So this photo album must be that easy to use. This means there is nothing more for this person to do then extract the photos from the camera, edit them (where necessary), create a capture text, and finally upload them.
- Full source code should be included but I am not asking for exclusive use, just full rights to use this code;
- The completed work should be zipped with basic instructions on how to install and basic instruction on how to use it.
If you are willing to grant me ownership to the code, you may also program a linkable banner-ad to your company’s website for your promotional use.
This photo album will be hosted at: evolutionniteclub.ca.
Later on I plan to hire someone to completely overhaul the Evolution website. Please provide a separate quote on turning [url removed, login to view] into something like: [url removed, login to view] complete with a nice flash intro!
Note that we are NOT looking for a clone of that site… just something similar in sophistication. Impress me with the photo album work and I will give you this job (in August 2006).