Need a programmer who is immediately available and understands PHP, AJAX (xajax) and mysql to complete a mysql website. CSS and HTML are also required skills.
This is a subcontract. Our client has a convention in 4 days and our previous programmer somehow ended up in jail for the next 30 days. The site is about 75% complete and working.
This will be an hourly based project and includes adding new features and performing bug fixes which will constantly be given to you over the next 4 days.
Job includes but not limited to:
1. transitioning the sites alerts and emails to a gmail account.
2. ajaxing and putting part returned list into an dynamic scrolling window
3. ajaxing forms and database responses
4. completing sections of the website such as the weekly alerts
5. Completing assigned tasks within hours of them being given.
6. Staying in constant communication with myself and the client.
You will be working on a live server. Database and site contain live client information. You will upload your changes via FTP and validate immediately that changes are correct.
Again, you must be highly skilled with PHP, xajax and mysql. CSS and HTML skills are also required. We will likely contract with one of the first few bidders, so get your bid in early.
If we enjoy working with you, this could lead to many more future jobs on this site.