I need a coder on a weekly basis to do the following: 1) Code PHP programs, and answer questions for my PHP assignments: Assignments can be one of two types: a) Advanced folder TASKS b) Individual TASKS Each week I will provide a new set of tasks, depending on the task from 3-9 tasks per week. (usually one task per one php file, but not necessarily). Advanced folder tasks are the tasks that you paste the descriptions as I provide to you into the tutorial code I will provide, and you provide solutions code to be included in the code, under PHP solutions in my tutorial files). Individual Tasks are to be coded and provided to me via RAC forum as well, individually. Individual tasks can be coding new exercise or fixing existing code. All the php code files to include block comments, be indented properly, coded as per my instructions for that set of tasks. Proper commenting, concise coding is needed. 2) You are expected to Write in a proper english (grammar and spelling) the comments for all the code. 3) Code and fix bugs in existing or new PHP code. I will be expecting a coder to work for one hour per week. The coder is expected to answer questions immediately and respond to the postings on this RAC forum immediately. If the work done properly I might consider increasing the per hour and number of hours worked allowance. I can cancel the agreement at any time at the end of the working week, if the work is not done as requested. The work has to be completed by the end of each week, i.e. but later than Friday of each week.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Dec 21, 2009 7:54:53 AM:
if you have not done so, please provide you bid, so I can select a coder. thanks jon
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 23, 2009 7:00:45 AM:
Please get back to me with the sample of the work for the tasks provided in the attachment. Please advise ASAP as I have to choose a coder. jon
windows OS all versions and shared asp web hosting server, no dlls or extra components. php of any version.
linux OS all versions.