I need a coder on a weekly basis to do the following:
1) Answer questions for my PHP programs and tutorials.
2) Write in a proper english the PHP tutorials and explanations to the code.
3) Code and fix bugs in existing or new PHP code.
4) Help me with installation of lighthttp and classic asp on linux with access db support.
I will be expecting a coder to work for one hour per week.
The coder is expected to answer questions immediately and respond to the postings on this RAC forum immediately.
If the work done properly I might consider increasing the per hour and number of hours worked allowance.
I can cancel the agreement at any time at the end of the working week, if the work is not done as requested. The work has to be completed by the end of each week, i.e. bo later than friday of each week.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows OS all versions and shared asp web hosting server, no dlls or extra components. php of any version.
linux OS all versions.