[url removed, login to view] in its current template is being changed to [url removed, login to view] (it will be in the directory category, that page is there as my sample)
The coding for the script that is in our current directory is a mess.
1. A new, easy script that allows my clients to change their own listings (and admin can too if need be)
2. That script would automatically create the diretory page for each category
3. The script would also contain a rotation as there are three types of listings within each category
Example Platinum has 3 listings List 1, List 2, List 3
Next click onto the page they appear in a different random order: List 3, List 1, List 2
And so on...
IT would do the same in the other two types of listings and also stay within its type of listing.
3 Platinum listings - Rotate the 3 in this category each click
4 Gold Listings - Rotate the 4 within this category each click
8 Silver Listings - Rotate the 8 within this category each click
4. Current directory names show as: [url removed, login to view]
I want: [url removed, login to view] as an example - category names after the ID rather than number
5. The current script seems to have had problems from the get go. It makes listings and categories disappear. This should not happen anymore. I want a solid script that will work.