Hello to all interested parties!
I am starting a system builder site( [url removed, login to view] ) which markets towards the needs of a PC gamer. I use CRE Loaded, so, please be versed in this also. In the beginning I plan on offering 5 systems with the ability for the customer to make customized changes. Eventually, I will offer gaming hardware and games that meets the strict qualities of gamebully. My site is up, however, this is just the template and I haven't upload product or logo as of yet. Over time I plan on doing a site overhaul; such as color schemes, buttons, product, and ease of use. So if someone shows me quality work and are commited, then, I will commit to you. Here is a detailed list of things I would like….
Customized CCC V9.3
1. Install Custom Computer Configurator V9.3(CCC v9.3 on oscommerce contribution)Be able to add products to the mainpage(pictures also) with a customize now button similar to the products at the bottom of the page on [url removed, login to view] instead of “more info” button it would have “customize now” button. Use images also.
2. Each product would be able to have its preselected components(default parts) after clicking on “customize now” button, also similar to “cyberpowerinc”
3. Have it automatically include pictures rather than making the customer jump through an extra hoop. So no option to include pics or not. Run through CCC on oscommerce site and and you will see.
4. Remove the CCC on the right side since the configuration will start by selecting a system. Either by selecting “customize now” or Through products under caregories.
5. Be able to link the customize PC pages to products in Categories that I add for example: the systems that I am selling.
[url removed, login to view] SMF Forums there is a contribution in oscommerce.
[url removed, login to view] Quickbooks QBI [url removed, login to view] a contribution in oscommerce.
Please feel free to contact me for more details. I know what I am asking requires fairly extensive php knowledge. That is something I am not as skilled at as an expert and that is what I am seeking. I think the CRE Loaded Project has a lot of potential and will play a big role whether I stay with it or not as my business develops. At this point in time I out-right own the location I will be building PC’s and have everything set-up; benches with monitors and KVM switches, power, high speed internet serving each bench,logo, sales team, etc. I am ready to go. All that remains is a place to show prospective customers (my website) and a toll free number which I know the installer and will do it whenever I am ready. If you can help me I am sure that I can help you. There will be plenty of future work with a higher pay scale as my company grows. Again, I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you.
Sincerely, Chris Tucker