We have a Community site which needs further enhancement works by a professional web developer.
The nature of the works involves a working community website which needs some e-business enhancements and features, including:
- A good referral and affiliate module with reward management
- A basic but complete inventory, shopping cart, and invoice system with multi-currency support
- A social bookmark / link service like [url removed, login to view]
- Facelift and enhance our existing classified service and add features like buyer / seller ratings and history, image upload and viewing, and other bits to be named
- Enhance our existing forum (or provide an alternative forum system) with support for image and video upload
- Add an advanced articles submission, search, and display module with support for rating, bookmark, and comment.
(You can convince us to use 3rd party or ready made scripts, provided we have full usage or copy rights (no royalty fee) and they must integrate with our site perfectly. The amount to be expensed on such 3rd party products is flexible, but should be kept within USD 100 per module.)
All the enhancement works must be developed in re-usable modular format around our existing membership database and fully integrate with our existing site. The full details and nature of the project will only be disclosed to qualifying developers who agreed to our terms of confidentiality.
We need professional developer / development team who can work with us on a daily basis. Work progress must be reported with deliverables for our review and supervision every other day. Works will be done on our development server. We shall use escrow payment and have fund released for the development partner on a weekly basis. Coding must be done in a clean modular programming format for good ready re-usability plus full comments and documentations. We expect the enhancement works to be completed within one month of appointment confirmation.
This job is only suitable for an experienced web developer / development team with high professional ethics and fast turnaround. If you are not sure, please do not bid. If you have less than 3 years of experience, please do not bid. If you cannot commit time and resources within the next 6 weeks, please do not bid.
If you are interested in bidding, please provide us a full list of your completed works / sites, plus a couple of small programming codes or scripts (PHP preferred) for our review (so we can tell the quality and documentation of your coding works). Please do not expect us to reply your PMB if your do not provid these items for our review.