I have a script called simpledata from syzbot for crm erm that I have been using as a point of sale for about 5 years.
I have a php program that I use for a POS system. This year my hosting upgraded to PHP5 and I think some of the date functions aren't working correctly.
I have done some coding on this. It is called Simpledata by syzbot written in PHP4. There is something wrong between the [url removed, login to view], the libraries that it calls, and the sales reports. All of the checks on the till are wrong. If the sales are 1000 then the report is showing about 900.
This year we got migrated to a new server at our hosted server. And now the reconciliations, and inventories are messed up. I have some basic php experience, but I haven't been able to figure out what is wrong.
It looks like the [url removed, login to view] script may be doing the timestamp wrong
It looks like there are two tables invoice and iitems . It appears that sometimes when the script writes the invoice header, it isn't putting the correct total. The sum of the items from iitems is more than the invoice.itotal.
This may also be writing the wrong information to inventories table.
Since our staff speaks Spanish, this work will need a language file that we can use to translate the words on the site. Multilingual support.
If this looks like something you would be interested in, please let me know.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 19, 2011 9:37:51 PM:
[url removed, login to view] Has some files that are used. I think the last one I changed that may have the problems is [url removed, login to view] Thanks.