Convert a currently existing portfolio site so that it is CMS driven (Wordpress is fine).
Need to have a simple Flash intro (I have a reference) and you might have to do a little design. (i.e just boxy placement of thumbnails and I have a reference site too)
Site that needs work is:
[url removed, login to view]
Just to summarize on the site requirements:
1. Needs to be done in PHP and mySQL
2. Needs to work on the browsers listed above
1. the Flash intro animation (which on click should resize the Flash and show the content) - it should look similar to [url removed, login to view] When you click on the button - this will be clients' logo, all the logo will move to the top and the flash piece will resize and the content with thumbs will show up)
Also the clients' logo needs to be controllable through XML generated from categories/tags from Wordpress
2. the thumbnails of all works. When you click on the thumbnail, it should use lightbox to open the bigger image. The image will have to have copies below it. Might need scroller so the copy doesn't get too long)
3. should be able to filter the thumbnails by clients, date and type (i.e interactive, print, tv etc)
4. the CMS part (wordpress is fine) - this should allow to upload swf file, mov file, jpg etc. (the swf and mov will have to play when the lightbox is opened up)
Need to have image resizing module installed
I will give all assets that is currently on the site.