What I need is a simple Press Release script written in PHP. This script needs to have the following:
1. Tie into our exisiting contact sql database
2. Customizable look
3. Needs changable and updatable news catagories
4. Password protected
1. Simple form with these text fields
a. Press release title
b. Press release body
c. URL to thier website and email address
d. Can choose multiple categories for press release to be listed in.
e. Upload one graphic
2. Emails cleint after form is submitted says the press release is pending and when the release has been approved.
1. Control panel that does the following:
a. Add/delete/change categories
b. Brings up press releases waiting approval
c. Approval system allows admin to approve/decline/edit each press release, approved or otherwise.
Client posts press release in form. Syetem emails admin and cleint. The email to admin says there is a press release waiting and the one for the client says it is pending.
Admin goes to control panel and upon appoving the system sends out an email telling the client it was approved and posted.
Once the release is approved the headline and part of the text goes into rotation and can be displayed SSI style or in a java script box (scrolling) (This script needed also) When that link is pressed the release is displayed in a customizable page with bold text for the headline and plain text for body with the URL and email below as active links.
News page where visitors can "view" all releases or just releases from a certian catagory.
Ability to download news section in plain text to create newsletters. Time limit is needed that deletes old press releases after X period of time.
I might have left a few logical points out that can be covered during the development.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Unix Linux PHP SQL