The person hired will need to know how to re-format a Word Press Blog from the customization program within Word Press software. I will forward you some urls of blogs I would like mine to look like somewhat.
1. You will need to know how to put Plugins on my Blog. Therefore you will need to know php, java script and html and perhap others.
2. You will be asked to put on a number of Plugins up to 40. All information on what Plugins to put on the blog you will receive the names and numbers from me.
3. You will need to program and place one large banner from a digital picture I send you on the blog.
4. You will need to have good communication skills, that means a good understanding of English and a gmail account so we can chat or a Skype account and be available within in a few hours to get back to me when I have questions.
I will need proof that you can absolutely customize a Word Press Blog! And you will have 7 days to get it done in--no More!!
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.