It has to be implemented in a way that the Qt XML parsing is independent from the ExtJS rendering, because it will be extended to support other widget frameworks for other platforms (native code, not only web).
There are three containing windows, with about 150 forms that use about 25 different widgets, some of which are not implemented by Ext. These dialogs are going to be integrated in a web application developed outside of this project.
The script is to be run only when a modification to the dialogs is made by the designers. It should not be part of the runtime of the external web application.
Detailed information found in the attached document.
**BEFORE YOU BID**
* Script in Python that performs the requested task
* Qt ui Dialogs for all the requested forms
* Technical design documentation
(1) A link to the sample application with all the full dialogs to be designed in QtDesigner and then mapped into ExtJS web with the TBD script will be provided upon request.
(2) Alternatives to Python such as C# NET/MONO are accepted.
Important project details attached in PDF. Please read before you bid! Thanks