1. Allow admin to update/add/delete the website with Content Management System (CMS)
• Allow different people to access to administration control panel with access information (username/password).
• There will be 2 set of CMS.
First set of CMS is for managing web pages such as homepage, FAQ, contact us, Newsletter etc.
• Second set is to allow admin to manage web pages and auto-generate pages to standard A4 pages in PDF format. (See point 2 below)
2. Generating Brochure (in PDF format)
• Since the content of the web pages are similar to brochure, admin can generate these web pages to brochures (A4 sizes with different design).
• As design of brochure and website is different, admin is able to uploaded different design to the system yet maintain another design for website.
• PDF files can be downloaded to print as hardcopy format or send to customers as softcopy format.
3. Online order/quotation
• Admin able to set import and export tariff and other information to the system according to the format given later.
• Correct tariffs and other information will be displayed on the website when users search through the website.
• Customers (users) can then get online quotation from the website with a few simple steps. They have to fill up contact information and some other required information. Then select different ports and date/time. When customers confirm the request, system will automatically send alert email and quotation to Import/Export manager as well as a copy of quotation to customer email address.
• All the quotations are recorded in the system. Admin or Import/Export manager can access to the system and retrieve each quotation for printing or replying to customers.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $553 para esse trabalho
Hello sir, We are ready to work on your project. Select us as your service provider. We can assure you to provide fruitful solution with all your needs. Check PMB. Thanks