One of our web sites was coded in PHP by the original owner. Here's my personal domain that goes into the site: [[url removed, login to view]]. The site can also be accessed at [[url removed, login to view]]
Access to the site is restricted. The passcode is 'guest'. Please visit the site to review the kinds of pages contained in it.
The site is designed for use by Quixtar IBOs. Each IBO has a unique ID number. By adding this ID number into the URL (like above), we can create a customized site for each IBO utilizing only one set of files. Using a frame forwarded domain, the IBO then get's a complete site without any work on their part. There is also an 'admin' page provided where the site owner can customize certain parts of the site.
In order to take the site to the next level we need to have a thorough evaluation of the current PHP code structure and recommendations made on how to achieve several objectives.
1. Seperate content from code (templating?)
2. Code should be object oriented as much as possible
3. Ensure site is secure (code, and otherwise)
4. Allow for additional features to be added easily
5. Make sure code is standards complient, xhtml, css 2, etc.
The main reason for undertaking this project is to allow us to add new features without having to rewrite major amounts of code. Currently we have several types of additions that we wish to make into the site.
1. Spanish version (click button on front page)
2. New skins to allow change to look of site
3. Misc new features added to the site
I understand to bid properly you will need to review the files. In order to not make the login details publicly available, please request access and we will allow you to view the source code.
We are looking for a highly skilled partner to help us with this project on a long term basis.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Site is on Debian 3.1, PHP 4.4, MySQL 4.0x. The HTML pages should display properly on all major browsers.