Take a certain section of [url removed, login to view]'s website and re-create it for our application.
The section is their mapping, markers, and information for each marker.
For an example -
1. go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Search for a city, state in the US such as "Alamo, CA"
3. Notice the map on the right, the green markers and the listing of properties in the center.
4. Hover over a marker- notice the text info
5. Click on a marker - notice the text box with links
6. Notice the housing data list in the middle of the page.
I want to duplicate that functionality in Rails, JS, Ajax, CSS.? The styles should look like the trulia site.
The data won't be realestate related - it will be simply coordinates in Long and Lat.
-We will provide a list of coordinates (Lon/Lat)
-Duplicate the? the links on the text info #4 and the text box #5 (from description)? can be just generic links that link to test pages.
-All styles and functionality to mimick Trulia