We're developing a website which is currently in Alpha. There's a solid programmer working on it, and the code is very structured, well commented and clear - no spaghetti. But he's becoming busy with other projects and summer is here, for him.
We need a solid programmer who is hyper organized, very logical, with strong database concepts and design sense. The website is very clean in design, but you need to have the patience to make it cross browser compatible - xtml - with browser exceptions in one file. In other words, the file structure, including multilanguage capabilities, must be considered for efficiency and clarity.
We wish to establish an ongoing long term relationship with an individual, not a team, who can take on the following projects over the next three months.
1. Update the admin side of the site.
2. Write a script to add 100 lost records back to the site.
3. Finish coding member-to-member email features.
4. Set up dedicated server and move site.
5. Fix bugs as per user feedback.
6. Begin adding new features including flagging with rss monitor/linking to admin, geocoding using google api, installing a cart with variable fees based on set criteria, and membership levels allow/disallow various features.
This is an interesting project which could last for quite a while, with many new features possible. We would be open to your ideas, so in a sense you would be part of a company, part of a team.
Please make your bid a weekly or monthly rate. You must PM with two or three excellent sites. I would like to pay you with a bonus structure so that you are motivated to excel and stay on.
We are looking for the right person - not a group.