This project is a simple firefox extension that determines the url of the image under the mouse and posts it (along with the page url) to a form in a new window.
This a Firefox extension which installs a menu option on the right mouse button context menu. The menu item should say "Post this Image"
When this menu item is selected the following should occur:
- if the object under the mouse cursor is an image, determine the image URL and current page URL and post them as parameters to a URL in a new browser window (the URL to post to will be set in the extension's options).
- if the object under mouse cursor is not an image, do nothing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows:
packaged as a Firefox extension in .xpi format
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Mozilla Firefox browser