3 regular text-fields: name, e-mail and message/remarks 1 line with date: when someone clicks on the calendar-picture, a small popup opens. In this calender visitors can choose a month and date; when they click on a date, the popup closes, and the date is shown in the form. Please view attached picture to see example of form and popup.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- must be tested and work with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- All required/modified files as an attachment when work is done
- We require 2-6 days after the project is completed, to view all codes and check the solution