Please look at http://www.wallstreetestateplanners.com.
I need 2 things happening here when a visitor clicks on the playlist URLs (e.g. 561 Exchange (Real Estate))
1. The corresponding YouTube video should load and play
2. The corresponding text content should load below the header (where at present is the text "And here is the story"...)
I have the YouTube playlist working using an available jQuery script. I took another script for loading text content below the header but it is not working as required.
This should not take more than a few minutes for an expert. Job pays $15.
Did I mention that I need it quick?
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
all major browsers IE, FF, Chrome, Opera atleast