1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Okay, there are some pre-requisites to this project:
I am a PHP coder myself, so if your code is sloppy, or your functions aren't written well, don't bother bidding on this project.
Okay, now for the project description:
I need a PHP-based installation application that will do the following:
- Allows the management and installation of more than one application by directory structure on the server (i.e. if user goes to [url removed, login to view] then the installation will start. If the user goes to [url removed, login to view] then the installation for that application instead will start).
- Can be run by an end-user from my domain to the user's server (i.e. user visits my domain at [url removed, login to view] and the installer prompts the user for some information about their web server, and then attempts to install the application on their server).
Please see full description in attached file. . .