Thanks for looking at this project.
Here's all I need...
* Simple PHP/MYSQL program to track web site visitors.
* Sets cookie to record path visitors take and returning visitors (30+ days)
* Records all available unique data for visitors
* Will need to track a special variable called "t" -- which identifies which source the user came from
* Lots of reporting options
I know the first part -- actual tracking -- is very quick to do. Reporting is what takes some time to put together.
IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE PROJECT.
I actually program for a living, but can't devote time and energy to this.
Here's a screen capture video that explains in detail what I need in terms of tracking and reporting:
DO NOT CONTACT ME OUTSIDE OF GAF. ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT ME OUTSIDE OF GAF WILL NOT GET THIS PROJECT OR ANY OTHER PROJECTS I POST. I TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY. I ONLY PROVIDE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE IT MAKES MY LIFE MUCH EASIER.
If you have any questions, please PM me.
There is no rush on this project -- delivery anytime before May 15th is fine with me.
Thanks for your help everyone!