1) Using the sun page [htp://[url removed, login to view]]), design as a guide for layout/color code which you can copy from, i had also provide a guide in enclosed file.
2) On the top: Welcome to Customer Satisfaction Survey. The main box can consist of announcments (see [url removed, login to view])
3) on the left hand side - log in information. possible to have different id and password for each country: Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, India, and Brunei.
reason: i dont want customer of each country to see projects in other countries
4) once log in, on the same left hand column, the country flag appears and a pull down menu with the projects for that country appears (see layout2)
5) User select the project he is in charge of and the form loads in the main frame (the big aquare box). the project name wll also be reflected on the top of the form. Once form submitted, a thank you msg appears.
6) the form sent to an email address;it will be formatted as such per the layout of the form together with the project name so i know which project is the survey for:
1 2 3 4 5
question 1) X
Thus from the above, possible to have two files for easy maintainance; 1 file to update id and password, 1 file to update project listing [url removed, login to view] to do the above without use of database?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, firefox, netscape, My server is unix based.