I'm developing a web app with Codecharge Studio 3.1, but I am not a prorammer. I need help finishing the project. MUST have Codecharge Studio 3.1. I'm using php/mysql with some java scripts and ajax. The database is already designed, and the data entry forms are pretty well done. It is a small application that records employee information and actions. I need an experienced, English speaking programmer to:
1. Security. I've been developing on a demo site, but I need to put in group level login/security features on my site.
2. Reporting. I need real specifically formatted reports for printing. I want to output to pdf and haven't been able to get it working. I have pdfs of exactly what I need it to look like, so it will be a matter of copying the formatting. - about 6 different looking reports using sql statements to change parameters and sort orders. I have used another program to write crosstab count reports, but I would prefer to write them in codecharge studio so everything has an integrated look and feel. If you did this, there would be about 12 more crosstab reports to write. Those would need to be able to export to pdf and excel.
3. Form-AJAX - There's a couple of little places where I need an ajax request written... have a pop-up window to add info for a person that's stored in a separate table from the main record.. w/ a grid on the main record screen that displays their non-primary data - I need those grid's to reflect the newly added info line after the pop up window info is added, but without refreshing the page and losing other possible data-entry.
4. Uploading SQL and executing... I have palm pilots I want to sync with MySQL... I'm having trouble with server-side - uploading and executing the SQL...
5. Testing. I need an experienced programmer to just double check through my project.. a second set of eyes to catch errors, etc.. and offer any input on optimizing performance.
And, of course, I'm in a hurry. This whole project has taken me a lot longer than I thought. I'll pay extra for someone who could start working on this immediately.
Also, I have another project after this one, with a lot of the same stuff, so possible more work ...