I want a navigation menu that looks a bit like this:
[url removed, login to view]
It shall have tabs but work a bitt different:
1. The menu most to the left shall be open by default
2. When I click on a tab, i shall get the submenus without the page having to be reloaded. This way I can easily browse thrught the whole menu structure. After clicking on a submenu those submenus shall stick until I click on another tab.
3. When I click on a submenu it takes me to a page or a popup
4. I shall be able to add my own graphics for tabs
5. Background color for submenus and fonts shall be adjustable
6. We have normal tabs to the left and corporate tabs to the right, so I shall be able to add space between tabs so that not all are excatly next to the other. Ultimately I would like to have the possibility of adding one menu that starts from the left, and one from the right.
6b. WE have 6 menus to the left, and one to the right as of today.
7. We have pretty high traffic, so if you can guarantee small code in size, that is appreciated.
8. no java, no flash
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, mysql, Php