I want a template customised for my website and also integrated with eBay. I should be able to upload my products on eBay directly from my website, and it should use a single inventory for both.
The template I have linked is integrated with OSCommerce, but you can also integrate it with any other shopping cart, I have no problems with that. I will buy the template off the net and provide you the same.
If you already have a similar (or better) template yourself, I can pay you more (But I donot want too much time spent on making this - we could rather buy a readymade one).The template can be viewed on the link below:
[url removed, login to view]
There is very little web-designing involved, as we use the exact same template with minor changes. The main work is only about making the template work on my webstore and I'm able to Bulk upload on eBay with scheduling.
Here's a list of all that needs to be done:
1. Change Logo, Wordings Any other minor touchups. I have a my logo design ready, but will need some good wordings for the About Us, FAQ's and such other pages.
2. Add 3 more currencies (INR, AUD & GBP) and 3 languages (Spanish, French & German - We can use google language translation for this). I also need a column on the right side to place promotions or adverts, similar to [url removed, login to view]
3. Change top & left menus to be dropdown menus in DHTML (Similar to the free scripts available, just change their colors to match ours)
4. Integrate it with [url removed, login to view] in a way that I am able to bulk upload my items from my store panel. I should also be able to schedule my items for eBay.
5. Upload everything to a hosting server (You can suggest me a good one...)
6. Setup SEO and other basic settings on the website, and provide me a short training on how to manage my site.
7. Make sure everything is working fine, and then I release the payment. If you can also provide me some support for a 2-3 months after the setup, that will be great.
I have tried to be as detailed as possible, do PM me if any furthur info is needed.