I need the following.
* Store submitted data (by member) into database.
a. Name, in game nickname, Team (faction), email, squadron, server where he is playing on (drop down list), picture, bio, password,
b. I want this information to be able to be edited by the user using a password which is confirmed through email.
c. Picture can be uploaded, but has to be approved by admin in admin area (control panel).
d. I want this user&#8217;s name, email if they select it to be public, bio, picture etc... Be listed in a members list separated by name and searchable.
2. I need an admin area to edit/view members, approve pictures and what I am going to list in part 3,4.
3. I want the user to be able to sign in and submit how many kills they received and who/where it was on the server . I want the admin to beable to list tournaments the admin area in a drop down menu. I also want the drop down menu to list a part called other pvp which if selected would allow them to input an event/place. Anything the user submits as far as kills I want to have to be approved by the admin.
4. In the same as part three I want a section when the user logs in to have a place to submit an assist for another player which also has to be approved by the admin
5. After all the information is submitted and able to be edited by the user and approved. I want to be able to print this on to a current HTML page in a table format (name, call sign, Squadron, faction,Server, kills, assist) with kills being the primary key. Meaning user with the most kills ranked number 1 least kills last. I also want to be able to select a different listing method which will show the most kills for a certain faction (team), the most assist (faction and overall).
This can have its own usermanagement system / bio or it can be tied to vbulletin which would be preferred. Though i would prefer the last one.
This must be done as soon as possible, i would consider a max timeframe of 8 (eight) days only.
Any clarification, please just ask through the Private Message Board.
DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT WITHIN 8 DAYS!