1) Have a web based solution that will allow the uploading of videos in Qucktime H264, AVI or other standard
formats and convert to FLV or whatever format the video sharing site is using. In addtion to the file
we need to be able to input the Title, Description and Tags that the sharing site requires.
2) After all this information is entered into the webform it needs to be sent in the correct format to the
selected video sharing sites for syndication. Ideally we would like the Title, Description and Tags to
be archived so they can randomly be used for future submissions.
3) Be able to easily add new video sharing sites for syndication as they may appear in the future.
If there are questions please contact me and I will clarify things, best example is to go to <[url removed, login to view]> and
see how their syndication system is working as we are essentially trying to duplicate this but customize it for our
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).