Developer needed to complete PHP/MySQL shopping cart application. Scripts have already been developed to maintain state, enter customer info to DB, and place selected items into a cart table. Provider will use direction from the service buyer for detailed information and guidance on site completion. Total time to completion is estimated at 10-25 hours.
Developer should illustrate performance with a demo on their server, but also load modified files and DB tables to service buyer's server and DB. Essentially, we want the project to be fully functional and ready to plug into Internet merchant's transaction system. Payment will be made through the GAF escrow system.
Some project tasks are as follows:
- Understand project goals and layout.
configuration screen for online customers (we already have a partial script and all images ready).
- Add a few more items to the shopping cart, similar to other products.
- Have all options from cart selections echo to a confirmation page for final purchase preparation (a layout page already exists).
- Add certain client and server-side authentication to maintain optimal security in text entry forms + general security measures.
- Build or modify any tables in the MySQL database to make sure information is integrated properly.
- Add appropriate shipping charges and update order confirmation page according to service buyer's established tables for shipping costs.
- Use a non-disclosure agreement.
More details about project will be provided upon request.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $271 for this job
Hi, We are interested to do this project with you. Please view PMB for more detials. Looking forward to your correspondence. Thanks and regards Surajit Mitra
HI, We can provide best solution for your [url removed, login to view] are expert in developing of opensources like Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our site: [url removed, login to view] thanks sandeep