My client is looking to have a new web design created for his Professional Disc Jockey Association.
The winning bidder will have to create two web pages:
1. Home Page: This page will be a unique design (No templates will be accepted. You will work directly with the client to create a fresh design that meets his needs.
This page should use html and some flash.
2. Container Page: This page will have the basic design of the home page, but have the middle section blank so that he can add content for future pages.
This page should be straight html.
You must supply all photos and artwork, ad well as create the logo for the web site. All images must be royalty free and not infringe on anyone else's copyright.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).