Development and design of a basic website that allows people to post notes about other people and allows the people that the notes are about to claim the notes. Requires great web design skills and experience with mySQL, PHP, CMS and SEO.
I am looking for a provider to help me build a website. Expertise with web development and design (hopefully in dreamweaver) as well as graphic design skills will be necessary. For backend functionality knowledge of PHP, mySQL and Ruby on Rails (ideally) is necessary. Experience with content management systems and SEO techniques as it relates to CMS is mandatory.
For the frontend look and feel: you will be tasked with taking general instructions from me to come up with a look and feel for the website using the latest design methodology and techniques and will also be responsible for creating a basic logo.
Description of Website:
The first version of the website will be very simple. The basic motivation behind the website is to provide a site for people to post notes about other people and for the people who the notes are about to claim the note and comment on the note.
Here is the basic flow of the website.
1. Users will land on the 1st page which will have basic text as well as three fields: first name, middle name and last name. And a submit button.
2. User will enter the first name, middle initial and last name of the person they want to post a note about and then press ‘submit’
3. A second page will open up that contains a title generated by adding the first name, middle initial and last name entered to some basic text. Below that will be a basic page creator that the user can construct the note in.
4. The user writes the note and then presses ‘submit’
5. The user is taken to another pages that asks them to enter their email address, first name, last name and the recipient of the notes’ email address. The user presses submit.
6. Our system needs to publish the page the user created and make it SEO friendly with the recipients first name and last name as well as the user’s first name and last name as the keywords we are looking to get placement for.
7. The system sends out an email to the recipient saying someone has left them a note and that they need to come claim it along with a link to the page.
8. The recipient follows the link and is presented with the option to claim the note (one he claims it the status of the note will need to be noted as claimed) and he is given the option to leave a comment about the note.
This is the first iteration of the program and it is expected to get more complex and add significant features as time goes on. Therefore we are looking for a CMS system that will allow us to expand functionality relatively easily to be the backend for our site.
Let me know if you have any questions.