GRAPHIC MIGRATION OF SITE [url removed, login to view]
The project consists in migrating the current Web site [url removed, login to view] its current graphics not filling anymore the new needs for our company in terms of communication. Within the framework of this new version of the Web site, applications (such as on line payment/subscription services) will have to be added or finished. We wish to save, extend and improve the current administration tool of the web site.
Objectives to be reached:
1 Migration and completion:
• Application of the new graphic charter to the current site.
• Possibility for the user of the site to choose his language (list with flags).
• Extension of the administration tool for creation, addition, modification and removal menus (high and low), sub-menus, texts on the buttons, texts encrusted on the images, of the languages and content’s pages.
• Taken again with identical of the module FREE TEST of Web2meeting (with Web services).
• Taken again Webservices application for the publication of contents and the subscription has events (already existing WSDL).
• To develop the subscription forms in connection with a Paypal payments.
2 Definition of maintenance:
• A corrective and evolutionary maintenance contract will have to be proposed from the beginning.
• [url removed, login to view] server: LAMP (PHP 5, MySql 4 or 5) mutualised server.
• Traditional Access via ftp.
• Webservices (SOAP, WDSL)
• Forms and Web application creation with validations rules.
• Forms and module Paypal payment Creation.
• Respect of standards presentation (Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox)
• Respect standards for indexing search engine (Google, yahoo…) constraints
• Treatments improvement to obtain a speed of pages display lower than 2 seconds per page.
Source code and documentation.
All the FRENCH pages of contents must to be migrated.
Desired time frame:
Delivery April 15, 2007.