**NOTE: I WILL NOT RESPOND TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT READ THIS SPECIFICATION FIRST.**
I have an apartment rental website that needs to be cleaned up. Shouldnt take too long, as most scripts are in place. My best bid at the moment is 150USD for 3 days to complete. The project below may look like a lot of work, but it is not (I have just included full details)
1. All pages are in 6 languages (English,Spanish etc). The translations are linked to a Google translate script. I now want all text fields to be linked to a mySql database THAT I ALREADY HAVE, containing all the text and translations (note some of these pages are static, and others dynamic). You do not need to worry about entering all the text fields on the webpages?just get the script sorted and 1 or 2 examples on each page?I'll do the rest.
2. All apartments contain location maps. The addresses of some are know, and the addresses of others are not known. For the addresses that are known, I would like to include a Google map. Also, the maps on the home page are not being loaded on correctly, and need to be fixed (they all show the same location of one of the apartments). Map height on the home page to be the same as the calendar next to it.
3. The URLs of the dynamic pages need to be meaningful (in all languages). I need to know where this can be done for each apartment (ideally from the mySql database).
4. There are 3 or 4 pages which still contain tables,tr, td etc. I want these replaced with divs (and code in css).
5. The home page, search results page and apartment details pages to work across all browsers.
**Search page results**
6 The search box entries from the home page to be included at the top of this page, just above the search results. If the user clicks on "Home" to get to the home page, then the search criteria should still appear in the fields.
7 Client also needs to be able to SORT THE RESULTS by location, number of people, number of bedrooms or price (default results should be sorted by price). A secondary checkbox FILTER also needs to be included for all the items on the left hand column of the "Apartment details page".
**Apartment details page**
8. All photos need to be loaded onto this page. The map of the apartments location also needs to be included. When you hover over each photo the images should enlarge (script is on the Home page for this). If a "Slideshow" link is clicked, then the slide show should start (again, the script is already in place, and just needs to be included properly).
9. I currently have the fields of Area (i.e Barcelona) and Location (i.e. Eixample, which is an area in Barcelona). I need to add a Country field as well, and the Area,Location and Country fields to be tied together.