The project consists in configuring the Wordpress blog engine towards our requirements :
* **Create templates** according to the graphical design (basic HTML and image? provided)
* Configure some **classical blog features** offered by Wordpress
* Develop some **custom modules** and add them to the blog engine management (edit content, random images, additional contact forms, embedded video, google analytics, etc)
* **Document** the development done
* Provide **source files**/codes
* **Install** the blog/site on our server through RDA
You will find the current design (programmed through basic HTML that you will have to re-code with CSS on :
<[url removed, login to view]>.
The document with detailed requirements is enclosed.