Create a custom WordPress plugin that collects a provided RSS feed and displays the feed's complete encoded content (including images) in a scrollable plugin. Should resemble look and feel and functionality of SpringWidgets ( [url removed, login to view] ) but embedded into a WordPress blog and display any images in the post. The resulting display must NOT be indexable by search engines on embedded site. Simple use case is embedding blog entries from a FeedBurner feed into a different part of a WordPress blog.
Must be able to provide portfolio and one or more examples of WordPress plugins and/or RSS feed work.
* WordPress 2.2+ compatible plugin
* resulting plugin display must NOT be indexable by search engine on embedded site
* must be reconfigurable and reusable on the same site
* take one or multiple feeds (specified in either WP admin panel or text/php file)
* displayed item elements (title, content) must be alterable by css or other format.
* frame for display must be able to alter size (width/height) and color
* frame for display must have a static header that can display an image
* able to be converted to a widget eventually