At the moment, I have 1 jomsocial website, and we are planning to build a 2nd website later. But for now, I need some work on the existing website: The existing work is as follows:
1. Upload ad agency plugin and put up ad zones in the requested areas.
2. upload and configure parainvite plugin so that it functions properly
3. Restrict images in the sidebar to 4 photos and 2 videos on the side bar..
4. RSevents needs to be configured and colors customized to match the site design. [all past events in the jomsocial events need to be added to RSevents]
5. Advertisement (Title/header for social ads) font size should be made smaller.
6. When someone enters the wrong password or username, it shows a 500error, instead it should give a message "wrong username or password". And a link to reset username and password.
7. In the members login box on the homepage, there must be a link to "Sign Up"
8. In mutual friends plugin, the heading says "jom social mutual friends" it should read only "Mutual Friends". Also style it to look a little better.
9. User notifications is not working because cron job is not set-up, cron job needs to be set-up for user notifications, Users should get notifications about all activities happening on my jomsocial website
10. When someone signs up for the first time through facebook API, he shouldn't automatically be allowed in the site, he still needs to be approved by the administrator.
11. There is an error that says Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home2/learniw5/public_html/zaang/plugins/user/social/[url removed, login to view] on line 42 at this url will be provided to the selected freelancer Please check what this error is..
12. Research and identify a good social login plugin, install and configure the plugin to work appropriately on my website. Even if users sign up through the social login, they need to be approved by the administrator.
13. Integrate payment gateway for Ad agency plugin.
Looking for a programmer who is co-operative, hardworking, and someone who we can work with on the long-term. If this job goes well, there is probability of using the programmer again for our next job, as mentioned earlier we are building another jomsocial website at a later time.
Must be an expert in Joomla and Jomsocial.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED ON JOOMLA OR JOMSOCIAL.
Please submit your bid with answers to the following questions:
1. Have you built any websites using jomsocial? Please send us some samples of those websites?
2. What is your knowledge about programming?
3. Are you good at graphic designing as well? If yes, Please send us some samples of graphic design work.
4. Are you capable of being a webmaster and trouble shooting for a jomsocial website?
5. What do you think about the ad agency plugin? Does it have any bugs in them, do they function properly? Have you installed this plugin on any website before? Does it function properly?
6. What do you think about the parainvite plugin? Does it have any bugs in them, do they function properly? How's their support? Have you installed this plugin on any website before? Does it function properly?
** We are looking for a programmer who has very good knowledge about Jomsocial and is considered an expert. He should also be disciplined and hardworking. **