I have a Joomla component that was custom built for me, it is a vacation rentals component and i need some small additions to the code, as follows:
- i need space to save more credit card information
- i need two more payment methods added, this is just a case of editing a drop down form input
- have someone check the dates when searching it shows homes that are not available, or it will allow booking, even though dates are not available.
- remove adjust rate, make sub total editable, and stored in the database so i can call it as a variable.
- descriptions when searching do not show.
- another notes box for us to send instructions to the homeowner.
- when a search is performed, cannot sort results.
- new managers cannot be edited?
- unit managers sorted alphabetically by last name
- unit manager list not open by default.
- category list sorted alphabetically and editable.
- calendar only shows this month forward (12 months viewable)
- remove the prefix on the managers names, i dont need Mr, Mrs, Miss etc etc.
- advanced search to include all amenities, allow selection of more than one home size at a time
- featured properties not working - not linking to correct home.
- new security deposit tab in reservation with lines to show any deductions, there should also be a spot where we can upload any images as proof to correspond with the SD claim - the descriptions of the damage and the deductions from the SD should be stored in the DB so i can call them on the letter.
- archive button for completed reservations
- cc needs to be encrypted when stored in db
i understand that the above list is vague when you cannot see the component itself, however, hopefully you can tell that most of the above are easy small edits that should not take someone who knows what they are doing more than a couple of days.
i will have a pdf that i have photoshopped to show exactly what i want, as soon as it is done i will upload it here.
Hi Sir, Joomla expert here. I have done many joomla development before and want to work on your project. Please take a look at pmb for previous works. Thanks