Developer must have knowledge of Piwik ([url removed, login to view]) and significant Joomla, PHP and MySQL experience. This first phase should be a very quick project for anyone with this type of experience.
We want to develop our own Joomla powered front end, similar to Google Analytics, that allows users to tap into website statistics stored by the open source Piwik system hosted on any server.
Data can be pulled through the existing Piwik API ([url removed, login to view]) in order to publish reports.
We have several phases of this project, but we would like to start off with a basic first step to make sure we find the correct coding partner.
Requirements for first phase is to create a joomla component/module/plugin to support:
1. Joomla website that allows logged in users to enter API key and location of their Piwik database
- for example, before seeing report, user goes to setup area to save their data access information
- after setup, report described in 7 should be available for access when user is logged in to Joomla
2. addition of new mysql table or use of existing table to allow users to create categories to group the websites they have tracked in Piwik
- for example, table probably includes User ID, Category ID, Parent ID, Category Description
- categories need to be multi-level supporting unlimited layers of parent child relationships
3. addition of new mysql table or use of existing table to support many-to-many partnering of websites stored in Piwik table "piwik_site" to website categories
- for example, table probably includes User ID, Website ID, Category ID
4. user functionality to be able to add categories, edit category names, delete categories
- for example, add category called "My Blogs"
5. user functionality to create sub-category relationships
- for example, add category called "Sports Blogs" and assign "My Blogs" as parent
6. user functionality to be able to add websites stored in "piwik_site" to categories and remove websites from categories
- for example, add website "ESPN Blog" to category Sports Blogs
7a. multi-level category traffic report, to show total visits by category, with drill-down "+" to allow expansion to multiple sub-category levels, and websites at the lowest level of the tree
- needs to add up the traffic stats stored by piwik for all of the sites associated with a category
- needs to add up the traffic stats for all of the unique sites in child categories associated with a parent category (no duplication at parent level, if sites are in multiple child categories)
- needs to accept various timeframes (e.g., Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Year to Date, Custom Date Range
- site name should be a hyperlink that launches the Piwik dashboard for that specific site
- "+" should appear whenever a category can be expanded to a lower level
- table needs to be sortable by category name, by traffic, by comparison traffic (see 7b) or by % change (see 7b)
- table needs to have total for all sites (note, the total will not always be the sum of all categories because sites may be assigned to multiple categories, but totals and sub-totals should not allow for double counting)
7b. additional column in report for traffic during "comparison period" and percent change calculation (e.g., +20%)
- report should show: site name, url, comparison stat, traffic stat, % change
- for example, if "Yesterday" is selected for report, then comparison would be two days ago
- for example, if "Last 7 days" is selected for report, then comparison would be 8-14 days ago
- for example, if "Last 30 days" is selected for report, then comparison would be 31-60 days ago
- for example, if yesterday had 12 people and two days ago had 10, then report would show: 10, 12, +20%
Please let me know if you have any questions. And, please do not bother bidding unless you understand how the integration with Piwik will work. The links above should give you access to great development info.
And, please keep in mind this is just 1 report to get started, the project will be much bigger in total.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $372 para este trabalho
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks iTcslive. :)
I am a new freelancer.I worked in joomla.I made a music site,jobsite,& also a shopping mall site using [url removed, login to view] i can fulfill your requirement..CAN U ALLOW ME TO DO THIS JOB WITH U?