This project deals with Joomla, so I need someone who works a lot with this software and is familiar with the SOBi component which is a business directory component.
So where I stand at the moment is that I have a site set up it has most of the Sobi plugins and modules including many paid for ones. At present I have an issue in that the SEF doesn’t work properly. Well I say it doesn’t work it actually does, I have had 2 other programmers working on this, the 1st had too many commitments and so I had to find someone else, then I contact someone from GAF because mu SEF wasn’t working but I have not heard back from him, pour communication, which is a shame because I have much work now and in the future for a reliable contact. So the last guy fixed the SEF not using the Sobi sef but the 404 component or something like that but that just caused new problems which he has not fixed. So what I need now is a reliable programmer to help me sort out the mess the last guy left. Here is the link, [url removed, login to view] it is a directory for a city in Swansea (Wales), I then intend to duplicate the site for the next city which will be Cardiff then duplicate it again for the next city Newport and so on, so there will always be bits of work I am sure and I need site duplicated many times in future, so this is a rough overview of my plans.
What I need you to do:
This projetc can be set up on the next site which is [url removed, login to view], so we set up the fixed site on this site and then duplicate it to the site now that is running, add all entries there etc..
please remember that the site will be duplicated so bare that in mind when working on stuff:
1. Review template and either remove errors or Replace template with an all CSS driven code and the layout SEO optmised, you can use the site there for how it looks, get rid of the html I added
2. Get the SEF working.
3. Make sure all Sobi plugins etc are up to date
4. Make sure the search box work correctly (removed at present as it does not work)
5. Make sure the search drop downs do not disappear on the list page as they do not now.
6. configure CB to work with other extensions and also create nice user profiles
7. *Sobi to Twitter - Hack SOBI to post to twitter when a new entry or review is made.
8. *Sobi to Facebook - Hack SOBI to post to Facebook when a new entry or review is made.
9. Lightbox galleries for in SOBI *_Install lightbox and link it to SOBI
10. Install RSS news roll *_Install and configure a RSS news feeder and customise CSS to reflect site CSS
11. Install a remote backup solution that backups the site and downloads a copy to your hard drive as well as keeping a copy on the site. This program can be run on a daily schedule if needed
So that is what I need you to do to the site on the [url removed, login to view] which I will add the latest versions, once you add these modification you then need to put this on the running site the [url removed, login to view] so we need to get the entries, categories etc on the new one ready to transfer over.
I don’t think there is too much here that is complicated or big, it is lots of smaller things to add, the SEF can be added in 2 different ways you should be able to do a new template easy enough, lighthouse for images should be fairly straight forward, backup should be a component or module already around, the twitter and facebook and rest should be no problem to any Joomla expert.
The duplicate is part of the project, BUT what I also need you to price me on separately is what you will charge to do a site duplicate, so say I want to set up the [url removed, login to view] site I will need you to set this up. PLEASE bare in mind that Sobi will not let you do a straight duplicate because all components and modules etc need to be registered, so it helps if you are familiar with the software.
So quote me on the project and then in your write up let me also know how much for you to duplicate the site
I will pick someone monday but will want to start straight away and get this done asap
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média $627 para este trabalho
We are very expert on joomla mambo [url removed, login to view] have done many joomla mambo virtumart related [url removed, login to view] did many complex work of joomla mambo [url removed, login to view] from my previous experience I can assure you that I can give you Mais