My website is [url removed, login to view]
Developed in joomla 1.5 with the CB component installed. Have already made several modification hacks to the component. But i need the following also.
An overview for database: their are 3 types of users in the database
1) registered users- anyone who registers 2) merchants - referral submitted by user. 3)Brand Ambassador.
We need to add 3 columns for these to the database fields and have a checkbox for each individual database entry that is submitted so they can sort the database to only show 1 of the 3 types of people. as well as a counter of how many there are for each type.
1: exporting the database of registered users....
*they want to be able to export the tables(merchants, BA, students-registered users) of the database to excel.
* want to be able to search this list, search by any field (name, email, phone, number of referrals etc.)
* need to be able to sort database of registered users and only show/print the BAs, or the merchants, or just the plain registered users(students), Also need to have multiple levels of sorting. So say that Signpay wants to only show brand ambassadors, and then they want to show them from oldest to newest(since everything will be timestamped), we need it where they can do this.
* also want need to timestamp every time anything is submitted(new user, referral, Brand Ambassador) so they can do a search for example of all merchant referrals submitted in the last 24 hours or in the last week, etc.
*also need to timestamp(in db) when signpayu has accepted merchant referrals and brand ambassador applications. The process of accepting referrals and apps is done through a custom plugin that has already been created.
they basically want full control to search, sort, and print the database by any "column/field"
2:make the design of the profile page look like the attached pdf
3: the "become a brand ambassador" button on the homepage
This is the application for people who are not a member of the site yet to apply.
* There is already a different registration page for this site
* This form will be broken into two parts, the first few fields (name, email, password) will need to go into the database as a simple registration for the site, and the other questions below will need to go into a different table in that database (brand_ambassador)so...
* when they click submit it makes them an account(registration) and submits BA information all at the same time
* then they confirm email address and log in it looks like the profile pdf i sent you. The 2nd referrals table is not added to their profile until they officially become a brand ambassador and are accepted by signpayu.
* the BA tab inside the profile will have: Application...(status) accepted, denied, pending, not applied. (In this case it will say...pending) This will also be on the "my user info" page
**once the brand ambassador app has been accepted then we need to add a flag("yes") to the BA column in the registered_users table in the db for that person so that signpay can export that database and sort it so they know who is BA and who are not. We also need to add columns for the number of
4: The BA referrals table
* let me explain: if you become a brand ambassador(are accepted) then you are like a recruiter for signpay. You post flyers, talk to friends and try to get other people to join. If others join and say you referred them you get credit for their merchant referrals that are accepted by signpay. So we are going to add a new text field to the (merchant referrals page and the "become a BA" button on homepage) that has a place for people to enter a BA ID# so whoever referred the user to signpayu will get credit when a referral is submitted under that user. This is not a required field. Once signpay accepts a brand ambassador they are going to send them an email with their BA ID# so that the BA can put the id# on the flyers they hand out. Make sense?
* so if a registered user who isnt a BA... submits a referral that entry will also show up in this BA referrals table for the BA that referred them. We need to add a column to this colored table that says "submitted by" and the name of the registered user that signed up under their BA ID#. Sorry if this is confusing...do you understand?
5: forgot password : need to make a hack to this module. need to remove the username checkbox, make changes to the automated email sent with temp password. And need to add page where it prompts you to change your password after you have logged back in.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1239 para esse trabalho
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks iTcslive. :)
Hi, We are a small team of web developers and graphic designers from Bolivia South America, we have experience in Wordpress, Joomla, PHP, Flash. Please check [login to view URL] regards, Jhasmin
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.