We require the following:
1. Convert an existing java-based desktop application into a browser-based application. The software is used to enter information about ACH (electronic check) transactions.
2. The information will be stored in a MySQL database that is already existing. All of the tables and columns are already in place.
3. The site needs to be secure and will feature a username/password login.
4. The user interface needs to be neat, clean, and easy to use.
5. Users need to be able to enter transactions, search for a transaction, view transaction status, view transaction history, view transaction information, and, if at the correct security level, refund a transaction, cancel a transaction, and more.
6. Error handling and logging.
7. The site needs to support multiple companies and multiple users with different levels of access.
A functioning version of the software needs to be completed by mid-April.
The developer or firm needs to have strong communication skills and the ability to turn loosely defined business requirements into solid software.
Thanks and I look forward to working with you!