I need a sentence breaker that works like the one found here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
I like that this sentence breaker can recognize abbreviations or urls that have periods in them and not break the sentence prematurely.
My additional requirements are:
1) that it have an option to end each sentence without a space
2) that it have an option to remove all carriage returns. (removing the paragraph breaks)
3) that it can accept more than 10,000 characters
4) it doesn't number the sentences.
5) i can specify a max sentence length. if the sentence length is greater than the number of characters I specify, it is skipped (not included in the output)
6) i can specify a min sentence length. if a sentence is less than the minimum length, hold it in "que" until the next sentence under the min length is found and put them both together on the same line (seperated by one space)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.jsp or php? I am open to your expertise. I do need it to run on an apache webserver.