1. You are to create the University’s ***Distance Learning Mode Homepage*** in a directory called ***DLM***, submitted in a floppy disk. The top page should be called ***[url removed, login to view]*** and should contain the university logo and an event-driven facility so that every time the cursor goes over the logo a pop-up window comes up welcoming the user to the *Distance Learning Mode Homepage*. It should also contain 3 links to the pages described below. [10 marks]
2. The first link should lead to another page that holds information about the proposed diploma. This page should be written in only ***raw html.*** Include as many different html features as you can, without duplicating any (no extra marks will be given for two different tables) [15 marks]
see deliverables and attachment for rest of project..
Rest of project (must be included):
4. Add a 3rd link to an XML page of “*Proposed background reading material*??. You should create XML tags to display a list of books, journals and web resources along with their details (i.e title, author(s) etc.). The tags’ structure should be as realistic as possible (full information, occurrence etc.) and you should include the relevant DTD (Document Type Definition) to which your tags should conform. [20 marks]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
IE- version 5.5. or 6
Platform - win 98 and above