I have a client who needs online auction software similar to ebay etc. however the client will be the only one to be able to post items to sell. The public will not be able to sell items off the site they can only buy items.
I am looking for a rough quote asap (a few days)!!
1. **Rough Specs**
Will be added to and/or changed a bit as we go along.
2. Login for users and admin
3. Admin can add/remove/modify items in auction, duration, minimum price and other details.
4. Admin upload images using a web based interface
5. At end of auction period, the user with highest bid wins. If there is no bidder, the auction is scrapped.
6. Payment is made via a credit card
7. Each item should also include shipping details etc.
8. They want to be able to do mass emails to people who have used the service before
9. They want it somewhat customizable with regard to look to they can sell this software to other people
2. Header graphic changeable via an upload feature
3. All these changes can be done via a web based control panel
10. They want to be able to have sections/different categories
1. e.g. fruit, cleaning supplies, autos
2. They want to be able to add/remove/edit sections
11. They want to be able to view the auction without login in.
1. Bidders log-in/create and account when they are going to buy / make a bid.
12. Info to get from the Bidders when they sign up
1. Last Name
2. First name
3. Email address
4. Street address
7. Postal code
The seller is requiring us to sign a non-disclosure agreement. We will deal with this before we start and more details have to be disclosed
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 26, 2007 10:59:03 AM:
Still going over bids with my client. Note: I believe I forgot to mention that I would be able to do most if not all the html and graphics for this software
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jun 27, 2007 2:25:46 AM:
All bidders. I still need to talk with my client. Your all still in the running. Bare with me please. He was supposed to call me tonight but was busy with something else. I need to talk with him and then I will let you all know what/who/where etc. Thanks!
Linux machine, php, mysql. Will install other software if necessary.