Basic auction website selling household goods with a slight twist. There would only be 1 - 6 auctions live at any one time. All will be created by me to run for a set time (in weeks) or when a fixed amount of bids is reached.
The site will offer goods at stupidly cheap prices (say a 2 grand TV for up to 100). A bidder makes a bid from between 0p to the maximum allowed bid (the really low price). The winner is the person that makes the highest unique bid. All bids would be subject to a handling fee.
I need to be able to set the max bid price, the end date, the minimum and maximum number of bids for each auction. Only registered users can bid. Payments will be handled by someone like worldpay and I will want to be able to display the results of old auctions.
I can imagine I need to go through a load more details, but this is the outline of the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) and website in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on a web hosting server capable of PHP and SQL.
3) I use Frontpage, so a complete 'web' for that would be preferable.
4) Instructions has to how new auctions are created and modified.
5) Instructions as to how information can be pulled from the database for the auctions and members
6) East to configure web pages to allow the addition of my own HTML for promotion, and display purposes.
7) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
8) Extra payments maybe made for support through site instullation and test.
Lynux web servers (see
[[url removed, login to view]]) which is my hosting environment.