I need a backend script to run a website that records "recentely sold" listings of houses. Whenever a house is sold I want to input in a database the information about the sale like price, buyer and seller name, and other information. I need a database EXPERT to make make the database with the following features:
1. Be able to use keyword search to search listings, different ways to search "advanced search", alternative listing views.
2. Admin Control panel to add, edit, remove listings and have site statistics
3. Listings be in searchable category's e.g. Florida Home, New York Homes
4. sign up for free and paid membersip(credit card, and paypal) -- Memberships area to add, edit, remove listings, change user profile, free accounts get limited information, paid members get full profile of sold property.
5. Possibly search other websites for sold listings
5. could be in either ruby on rails or php
6. Search engine friendly
7. Affiliate program to get others to sign up users to be paid members
7. Programmer must be able to come up with ideas for best funcionlity..
8. Needs to be a smart script, I need a programmer who also thinks through the end users eyes, the funcionality must be crisp, :)
I do *not* have the layout yet.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).