You must have experience with Linux, DNS/BIND, MySQL in order to bid on this.
I need a DNS server built that will act as a backup DNS server. This server will be either Debain or Gentoo Linux. This should have ONLY the minimum amount on the box in order to handle DNS requests and creating records.
The DNS server will:
1) Have a web interface (protected) where I can enter new records.
2) The DNS interface should be simple to use, where I:
a) Enter the domain name
b) enter the IP address
c) choose what type of records to create: mail, ftp, web, smtp.
3) It should send me updates via email when new records are added.
4) it should send me updates when their are any DNS issues.
Attached is a screen shot of the current DNS records I fill out.
FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT: I must have an ISO of the server build when it is complete in case it ever crashes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).