This is a full time position for an expert PHP programmer, 1099 required with annual salary of $USD 30,000 (negotiable based on experience).
We have several immediate projects that are small in nature, but mission critical for our online services. Must be able to start immediately, and be available on a daily basis until the mission critical issues have been resolved.
1. We have moved a copy of our crm from a shared server to a vds, and are having trouble getting all the customizations functioning in the new environment.
2. We need to find a territory mapper software that is web based and will run on our Linux CentOS 4 server, and not a per person/per year fee structure. We prefer a one time price, or to build one. The key is time vs cost.
3. Other ongoing programming projects, customizing and developing php applications that work with our CRM, as well CMS web sites.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux Cent OS VDS, Linux shared servers, Apache/PHP/Mysql