We have an existing php script that creates pdf documents from a mysql dB (real estate listings) but which only works in real time and only has one template.
I want a revised script that uses a form to take input data from a web based form that includes:
1) A range of records based on criteria chosen from the dB.
2) A choice of header image existing from a folder list with a new image upload option.
3) A choice of header title or footer data plus the ability to edit text and/or add an imgae to create a new title and / or footer.
4) The ability to store or replace the created pdf(s) in a folder OR to send them to an email address as attachments (with a message).
5) The ability to create a pdf from multiple records which uses much less data and a thumbnail image (existing on the server) to make a pdf with a choice of clickable records in one document.
The script will then create the pdf(s) (adding images, text from the db, links to the existing web pages which will be clickable, etc...) and either store them in the pdf folder on the server and/or email them as described.
The script will then show a report of the action taken together with any links to a list of the created pdfs. This report will also be emailed to an admin email address.
Three quality template choices will be created by you to feature properties in the best way possible.
These three templates will use text and multiple existing images from the server and database together with any new text and uploaded images from the created web form.
A quality look is expected.
The script will allow the admin to choose from the creation of landscape or portrait property listing details or the mixed emailable pdf format showing many properties from the selected refs as described above.
Any clarification required please pm me.
The winning bidder will be chosen from the best price / experience / feedback.
The max time for delivery will be 5 days from allocation of the winning bid.
No feedback or obvious experience? You will need to show ability to complete.
Funds will be paid into escrow while work progresses with the total paid on satisfactory completion.
No partial payments will be made.
Further work will be offered should the bidder prove their quality and expertise.