We have a system where visitors have to pay for a membership. Our system is set up with the payment solution, we only need help to modify it. When someone has completed the payment, and sent back to our site, the user need to see an receipt on the screen or receive it on e-mail. Also, I need to receive a copy of the receipt to my e-mail. The invoice need to have the following info: name of customer, amount payed, time and date of purchase. The rest of the info will be a standard text on all receipt. You will get access to our test site, with full access. Please ask if there's something you need to know before making a bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- must be tested and work with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- You must upload a working demo to one of our demo-sites (We will give you all required access)
- All required/modified files as an attachment when work is done
- All contact must go via the RAC site, meaning no IM
- No popup-windows, unless we give permission
- We need 1-5 days after the project is completed, to view all codes and check the solution.